[argyllcms] Future Dispcal development

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:53:29 -0500

Hello Graeme,

Would it be possible, in a future release, to include an option for "manual"
measurement collection? I now have a PR-704 spectroradiometer I can use to
collect screen colorimetry but it is too old for having any kind of API I
could call from a controlling application. I can use it to make any kind of
measurements off the display or emissive sources, but, in order to use it
with dispcal, I would have to have some kind of text input capabilities. I
know this would take forever and ever to manually enter XYZ values for every
measurements. But this is an option I would like to explore.

Best / Roger