[argyllcms] Re: Flags for Profile

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:17:33 +1000

ronn kling wrote:
I am comparing images processed with a profile created by Profile Maker and Argyll. The Argyll image is consistently a little redder than the one created with the Profile Maker .icc. Any suggestions on which flags to profile that I should set?

Without a whole lot more information, such as what sort of device,
what intent, what current flags, etc., it's not possible to suggest much.

If it's anything involving using the perceptual or saturation intents,
then it's probably down to different gamut mapping algorithms.