[argyllcms] Re: First experiments with EyeOne II on windows

  • From: Andreas Siegert <afx@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:06:46 +0100

on 02/28/2008 09:50 PM Lars Tore Gustavsen said the following:
On 2/28/08, Andreas Siegert <> wrote:

It complains that the EyeOne generated file is not a valid ICC profile
 or Argyll .cal file

Sorry I missed your v4 step. Argyllcms  support v2 profiles.
Ok, I was under the impression that LUT implies V4.

And the size difference are huge. I think match3 include the device
values and the measurements in the profile.  Try to look at them with
iccexamin.  I don't think it's necessary for a matrix profiles to be
so big, a few Kb should be sufficient.

I am only using LUT profiles.

Hmm, iccexamin also chokes on the EyeOne profiles (it loads the Argyll one just fine):
$ iccexamin
oyranos_monitor.c:374 oyGetMonitorProfile_() 0.210000 Warning : Error setting up atom "_ICC_PROFILE" oyranos_monitor.c:374 oyGetMonitorProfile_() 0.220000 Warning : Error setting up atom "_ICC_PROFILE"
Segmentation fault

I'll if I can create some v2 profiles with EyeOne tonight.

cheers
afx
--
Espresso / Cappuccino ist wie Liebe,
man muss sich heute die gleiche Mühe geben wie gestern