[argyllcms] Feature request: test window with no borders

Hi,

I have a small feature request: for tritubes projectors, we need to calibrate on a small test window. dispcal can do that, but on windows xp, the gray windows border are visible, and make the sensor give false values.

Would it be possible, instead of displaying a small window with borders around it, to have an option to display a full screen window with a black background, and the colored rectangle would be inside it?

For now I was doing it by displaying a black picture on the background, and by building a custom xp theme with black windows borders, but it's not a good solution :-)

Thanks,
stoub