[argyllcms] Re: Failure to profile printer using colormunki

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:59:48 +1100

Richard Hughes wrote:
Using the 1.1.1 binaries from the argyll website:

Calibration failed with 'Measurement misread' (White reference
calibration didn't converge)
Hit any key to retry, or Esc or Q to abort:

I don't think anything in the ColorMunki driver has changed, so it's
a bit of a puzzle. Perhaps the code is not forgiving enough in the
real world. What does the debug output look like ? (-D5)

I can't seem to get the ColorMunki to self calibrate when using
chartread, but it seems to work just fine when I'm using dispcal to
calibrate the screen.

Emissive calibration skips the path you are having trouble with
(setting an integration time to give optimal sensor levels).