[argyllcms] Re: EyeOne can't connect to Mac

  • From: Phil Cruse <pcruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:29:57 +0000

i think I've fixed it now. Found info on X-Rite site, about Difficulty
connecting X-Rite hardware to third-party software and turning OFF i1Pro in
X-Rite Device Services Preference Pane.

http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=1161&Action=support&SupportID=4980

Any way to override this, so you don't have to keep switching on/off?

Phil Cruse