[argyllcms] Re: Display Calibration Hardware Capabilities

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:48:17 +0200

Some time ago I did a “stupid” comparative test between ColorMunki and i1Pro
using SpectraView Display 4 (basICColor Display 4) and other software. You can
find it here:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=50214.msg414719#msg414719
I am not sure if the ColorMunki is better or worse than the i1Pro (rev D
instrument), but I am sure that they behave differently.
I would like to make some more tests using SpectraView software to calibrate
the monitor and then  dispread and colprof for the profile. Of course I’ll try
dispread –V (don’t know if it works with CM) and –Ibw and them compare them
with a new (2011 certification from X-Rite) i1Pro revD.