[argyllcms] Re: Devicelink Black Generation

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:11:52 +0200

Klaus,
No luck even with littleCMS.
I tried the option you suggested, then I read again what you posted and
realized that the ISOnewspaper26v4.icc I am using had a GCR with maxK
limited to 95%. At this point I tried editing the original profile and
recreated the DVLP but, as soon as I use the profile to convert my PDF file
(I am using Callas PDF toolbox to do so), I get my 100K text transformed to
something like 78C 72M 62Y 81K that is by the way exceeding the original
profile TAC limit.
Any idea about where am I going wrong?

Fabrizio