[argyllcms] Re: Determining TIL

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:49:05 +1100

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:

Yes, the reason is the volume of *.ti3 data vith high resolution spectrum. In
some
cases with more than thousand patches the *.ti3 data are 1.5 or even more
megabytes by
size. Since I can do a couple of profiles while experimenting, I'd like to not
include
ti3 data into the profile.

Oh, OK. One of my options was to put the .cal data in another tag, but assuming
it was in the .ti3 data made things simpler. One option might be to put the .cal
data in the readings tag even if the other .ti3 data isn't.

May be there was a bug with 1.1.0_RC1, because with -qu -bl options the colprof
seems
to do -bu-quality B2A table. And it was impossible to wait till colprof -qu -bl
completes the profile. I didn't check it the RC2, but with v1.0.4 -bl have work
as it
should.

Sorry, I can't reproduce this. -qu -bl produces the expected result:
a2bres = 45, b2ares = 9 for RGB. -bn does reduce the B2A res to
the same as -B though (3).