[argyllcms] Re: Detecting wfa in paper

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:

After reading the FWA in the documentation I wonder, is it correct to
say that if there is spectral content under 400nm the paper is free
for wfa?

That's part of it, but more important is the "bump" at 420-430.
FWA free paper has no such bump, but its almost flat, and rather
than suddenly tapering off below 400nm, its reflectance
declines more slowly with shorter wavelengths.

So my question is, indicating this that this paper doesn't use wfa?

The only way to evaluate this properly is to plot it.
MS Excel or Open Office Calc could be used for this.