[argyllcms] Re: DTP-70 lamp - where?

Hi Roberto, I wish you luck on finding a lamp for your DTP-70, but even if
you find one and can install it yourself you may still not have a reliable
spectro. I believe the spectro must be calibrated to the new lamp which may
only take a few seconds with the right software, but X-Rite won't let you
have that. I have a DTP-22 that seems to be in working order, but the
firmware looks to be messed up; because of the extremely excessive prices
charged by X-Rite for parts and services it simply isn't practical to
"repair" it.

Don