[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Magnus Berg <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:25:07 +0200

I use a Spyder 3 to my NEC2690wxui2.

Right now I'd doing a new calibration/profiling without the correction file. I keep all settings but change only the hardware settings (monitor brightness and black level) that needs to be done (and that I can do in RGB mode) to keep the white- and black level. I can't do any white level changes in RGB mode, only change brightness.

I'll be back later with a report.

Magnus Berg

2010-09-17 09:39, Graeme Gill skrev:
Magnus Berg wrote:
I was very interested yesterday to test the 'Spyder 3 - NEC 2690wuxi2'
correction file. And I did test it. The result was the worst one I had
ever get.

Just to be clear, what colorimeter were you using, and what monitor are
you using it with ?

Magnus Berg

E-postadress            mailto://magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hemsida&  Blogg         http://www.magnus.burgsvik.se
Bildarkiv               http://www.gotlandsbilden.se
Gotlandsblogg           http://www.blogg.gotlandsbilden.se
Telefon                 08-519 70 274 - 070-385 87 67
Skype                   magnus_berg,burgsvik
Postadress              Bäckströms väg 47 - 623 35 Burgsvik - SWEDEN