[argyllcms] Re: Contributed ccmx files

  • From: Dariusz Żurawski <zurdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Konstantin Pyanzin <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:35:16 +0200

> Yes,  that  is  true.  My  ccmx  matrix  and  the matrix from the list for
> "Spyder3 + HP LP2475w" combination are different. Completely different.

What  instrument  did  you  use to create your own matrix? Did you validated
accuracy  of  your  Spyder/matrix combo with this instrument? If so, what dE
values did you achieved?

> P.S.  BTW my Spyder3 works fine in Quato iColor Display when setting "Wide
> Gamut  S-IPS (generic)" colorimeter correction option. (I compared it with
> i1Pro.)

Interesting.  What  was  the  results  of  validation?  I assume that you've
calibrated  and  profiled your monitor with iColor/Spyder and then validated
this  calibration/profiling using i1Pro. Maybe you're lucky and your Spyder3
have  small  reading  variations  from generic (mean) values, but I'm afraid
it's not the case for most Spyders.

Best regards,