[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

I use the terms valid and invalid when I speak about theories, like a
good and wrong solution for a math equation, like how a matrix profile
is valid for an additive display but invalid for those which mix the
colors „randomly”.

Unfortunately I can't compare any of them to a lab spectro.
What I noticed is that my CM and a borrowed i1Pro spectro agree nicely
with the built-in colorimeter of a CG275W (I get dE2000 below 1.5 if I
validate the hardware calibration with those external sensors) while
the i1d3 with factory EDR (which was built for this IPS LCD panel by
X-Rite) or customly created ccss highly disagrees (dE2000 around 7.5).

I would like to keep the dE2000 below 4

What I don't like is that I can't use a ccmx file created with 6500K
white point and set the white to 5000K with that colorimeter and
measure back ~5000K with the spectro. The colorimeter reads 5000K when
two spectros (which agree nicely) say it's smething else (regardless
if all the three agreed on 6500K - using the ccmx made on 6500K for
the colorimeter).