[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

Did anybody notice any anomalies with the i1 Display Pro?

I created a ccss with a ColorMunki, calibrated the display (only a
cheap WLED TN was on hand right now), created a simple gamma+matrix
profile with an i1d3 and validated that with the ColorMunki.
They agreed about the peak errors on color (a dark blue and a dark red
patch with dE~3.5) but there seems to be a little drift in the white
point. And not only in the CCT but also in the luminance:

Profile whitepoint XYZ (normalized):    95.53 100.56 110.08 (95 100
109.47), CCT = 6545K
Measured luminance:     90.4 cd/m²
Measured whitepoint XYZ (normalized):   85.81 90.4 94.21 (94.92 100
104.21), CCT = 6228K

I understand a ccss file won't forcefully align the two meters but now
I should ask myself which one is more accurate. Should I create matrix
corrections instead or accept the i1d3 results?
Can this mean my ColorMunki got worn out?