[argyllcms] ColorMunki Set Up for chartread

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:12:39 -0400

I am working my way through all the documentation and have things installed
and was able to print out a set of patches to be read by my ColorMunki.  Of
course I get the Error message about the operation not being supported.
I've piled through a slew of posts in the archives when I did a search on
ColorMunki and it appears that current Munki software and drivers have to be
removed from my system before I can use it to read an Argyll patch set and
that is only after I've added new drivers.  Is this an accurate summary of
what needs to be done?  Is there anywhere in the archives where things are
spelled out a little more clearly?  Thanks in advance.

Alan