[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki Create on CRT

  • From: Mike Windsor <puddytat1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:30:03 +0000

Thanks for the info, Derek, but the [RGB] option doesn't appear on the colour
menu of either of my displays (or anywhere else that I can see and I've been
through each menu from start to finish) or in the manual. I can only conclude
that we must have different revisions of the device. Both my power supplies
have always worked fine, for example :-)

Thanks for your help,
Mike