[argyllcms] Re: Color laser printer profiling

  • From: "Hal V. Engel" <hvengel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:44:57 -0800

On Thursday 24 January 2008 18:25:17 Leonard Evens wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 12:27 -0800, Hal V. Engel wrote:
> > CUPS 1.2 has a printer property for an ICC profile.  But beyond that I
> > can't provide much help?
>
> Could you point me to somewhere that I can learn about that?
>
> > > Thanks,

No really.  I learned about this on the OpenICC list when CUPS 1.2 was still a
developement version.  I don't know how useful this is since I don't think
there is a way to pass CUPS the souce profile to use doing the conversion.
But if I were looking for docs on this I would check the CUPS web site.

Hal