[argyllcms] Chartread with my EyeOnePro : I give up

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:33:54 -0500

Trying to read in the i1 RGB Scan v1.4 target with chartread on my PC using
the libusb0. I can't get passed Strip 1. I always end up with "Too many
patches".

So now, my only option is to read the target with MeasureTool, which works
flawlessly in this application. I would have wanted the students to read the
charts using chartread but, I guess it's pointless to insist.

Once I have the Gretag file, can I convert it to a ti3 file using
logo2cgats? I'll give it a try...

Roger Breton