[argyllcms] Re: Calibrate a HCFR hardware

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:08:42 +1100

Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:
How do I integrate the xyzfix resulting matrix in the hcfr.c code? What are xmat and tmat in this file?

Hmm. I seem to have actually used a simpler scheme for the HCFR than
I thought. The numbers in the hcfr.c file are simply the raw and reference
readings for a Red, Green and Blue patch reading respecively.

BTW, as I can't make HCFR colorimeter work under linux, could send be a pre-compiled version of dispwin (I guess I only need this one) compiled with #define MEASURE_RAW, for windows (I'll make the calibration under this OS)?

Are you sure that the latest code doesn't work ? I was wondering
if the fix for the Huey would also fix the HCFR.