[argyllcms] Re: Blue Cast to Color Munki Profile

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:23:15 -0400

Graeme,

Just to close the loop on this, it is the -iD65 switch that causes the blue
cast to the profile in Photoshop.  You also ONLY see the blue cast when
Simulate Paper Color is checked (which you need to do for soft proofing
purposes).  when you uncheck the box the blue cast goes away.  The same
profile made under identical conditions without -iD65 is fine, showing
normal behavior as all my other color profiles.  I think now I can
comfortably build a profile without worrying about this.

Alan