[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Paolo Avezzano <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:03:50 +0100

I remember to have generated tons of profiles with dispcalGUI during these days.
A bunch of theme, when opened in ColorSync, showed a large gamut, almost the
same as the one I got with i1Profiler.
It leads me to think that I'm missing some parameters for dispcal or dispread
and that my system perfectly support profiling and profiles for my external
display, otherwise it wouldn't be possible to achieve good and reproduceable
results with i1Profiler, which was not part of any bundle with my display.

Would you like me to launch dispcal once more with more specific debugging
parameters?
I'm open to suggestions! :)

Regards,
Paolo Avezzano