[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Paolo Avezzano <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:25:12 +0100

I'm trying to profile my external Dell display.
I already profiled the MacBook pro display with i1Profiler with very good
results.
I don't care so much to have perfect color matching on the notebook, but I
really wish to have large gamut and low average dE for the U2711 :)

I'm at work but I left the MBP on at home: I could launch every possible
command via ssh if you need a specific test.

Regards,
Paolo Avezzano