[argyllcms] Re: Awful result with Argyll 1.3.5 + dispcalGUI 0.8 + i1Display Pro & Dell U2711 :-(((

  • From: Paolo Avezzano <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:29:14 +0100

Please, keep posting settings so that they may help me find a good balance.
I tested Standard mode, as previously mentioned, but it didn't get any better.
The gamut is more or less the same. Native WP was near 7500K for Standard and
5900K for Warm. Both quite distant from D65.
I tried to play a bit with Brightness/Contrast Values to start with better
black/50%/white levels but again, no success.
I got those pink/magenta tones too. I'm not speking of hot greys, I'm really
speaking of pink display!

I'm not so sure that i1d3 devices are that supported, are they?

Regards,
Paolo