[argyllcms] Re: Autotools again...

  • From: Stefan Döhla <color@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 22:14:10 +0200

Alastair, all the others,

> Anyone who's interested in the autotools version as it stands can find
> it at:
> http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/argyll-0.51a.tar.gz

Actually, I've created a similar package. It was somehow hard to do
the jam-specific things, but I hope, I did my best. Another thing to
mention is, that I had to do some source changes because I wanted to have
every dir in Argyll as an extra library.

You can grab it here (and maybe merge it)
http://www.etg.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de/web/doe/color/

For archival purposes, here is an excerpt from a short discussion with
Graeme:

> If your work was in a suitable form to distribute in a "contrib"
> directory, then that would work for me, and I could add it to the
> distribution.

Please have a look at it. I tried to make it as much GNU-style as
possible. The sources were pretty much untouched - except changing
header locations and moving few files because of inter-dependencies.

It should work on all i386 Linux-systems - and partially with MinGW.
As soon as I have spare time, I'd like to make it work with the MinGW
suite on Win32.

One issue: the "sort" binary conflicts with standard UNIX-sort - this
should be renamed to something else ...

Stefan

--
Stefan Döhla