[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.3.6 Released

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:35:40 +0100

A different PDP from anoter manufacturer measured close to 42ms with
23.976Hz input.
According to the spec sheet, it displays 24Hz at 96Hz (otherwise the
screen would flicker like hell).

But the reading felt more consistent on this PDP.

What kind of data can I collect to investigate this further?
(If there is anything to investigate - I am not sure what that number
really means, I am just guessing...)