[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS 1.3.2, spyder2 and usb problem - both Win and Lin

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:07:14 +1100

Sergey Artuh wrote:
new log is in here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1175333/argyll/debugon2.log

I personally didn't found much difference between this and a previous one
but hope it will help. Sources was modified to have DEBUG and executable
timestamp updates so I am pretty sure I was using the debug-modified version

The debug indicates that communications with the instrument timed out.
The Spyder is known to be a difficult USB device. I'd suggest trying
different USB ports on your computer, and making sure that it is
directly connected, and not through a hub of any type.