[argyllcms] Re: Argyll v1.3.2 Chartread: Wrong Configuration' (No valid character) error

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:05:58 +0100

Hi !

I was extremly repetable, yesterday.

I "retry" in chartread several times, restared cahrtread, switch Spectroscan
off/on,
checked the cabling, moved the target to a new place on the basplane, and
the result was the same,  it stopped wery distinced on patch 4.
I did not restart the computer, pehraps that was the thing, or sothing have
a bad day.

Now it run throw whitout any problem.

I have not decide if this is a bad or good  thing.

Best Regads
Magnus

--

Magnus Wallden