[argyllcms] Argyll colormunky and backlit printing‏

  • From: Diego Carra <twwcar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Argyll list <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:04:29 +0200

mailto:argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello it's Diego, I bought some more meter of backlit film.

So I did some more printing.

I managed to use the -e option and with with spot reading (it was really long
reading 630 patches ;( ).

And it seem I have good colors: Profile check complete, errors(CIEDE2000): max.
= 0.797090, avg. = 0.169251, RMS = 0.207577 Gill wrote:
> Here <http://www.argyllcms.com/chartread_win32_exe.zip>
> is a version of chartread with the transparency (-t) mode fixes
> for the ColorMunki. There is also a version (chartread_plot.exe)
> which has some diagnostics compiled into it. If you run this
> it will pop up plots of the raw readings and how it is parsing
> the strip into patches. (You will have to click on the plot
> window and then hit a key for each plot to continue).
> This may give some indication as to whether the readings
> are sufficient to recognise the patches.

But should I read this patches in -e mode or -t mode?

And perhaps Have I to create paches with the filmtarg command?

Here the command I launched: targen -v -d2 -f630  filename
printtarg -v -iCM -h -t300 -pBBBxHHH filename
chartread -v -e -p -H -B  colprof -v -qh -no -np -ni -i  D50 -o 1931_2 -S
AdobeRGB1998.icc -cmt -dpp filename
profcheck -v2 -k -i D50 -o  1931_2 -w filename.ti3 filename.icm > filename.log
There is something I can change? Or all is correct?Thank you every one for any
help and sorry for my basilar question.Have a nice day.Diego