[argyllcms] Re: Argyll V1.3.4 released

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:30:06 +0200

On 09/02/2011 02:04 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the release of ArgyllCMS V1.3.4. This update adds new
features as well as containing minor bug fixes. Amongst the changes are:

   Support for the X-Rite i1 Display Pro and ColorMunki Display colorimeters
(i1d3).

Graeme,

That is really fast.

Could you comment on their quality compared to the old i1 Display II and the Spyder III all dall used with ArgyllCMS?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |