From: Klaus Karcher
Sender: argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: steveg@xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Aug 10, 2008 10:10 PM
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: Argyll GUI

Gerhard Gaußling wrote:
> I hope you'll soon announce your Mac Os X version universial
> binary ;), because I only have access to a i1pro and DTP94b on a ppc
> Mac 10.4.11.

I've managed to build an Mac OS 10.5 / Intel version based on
argyllCMSGUI 1.0.9. It requires wxWidgets and propgrid macud dylib's.
It's available on Steve's Page <www.digifab.com/ArgyllCMSGUI>.

There is also a statically linked OS 10.5 / Intel build based on Steve's
1.0.10 source code available at
<http://digitalproof.info/argyll/argyllgui/argyllgui-110-os10-5-intel.zip>
(no external libraries required)
The makefile is here
<http://digitalproof.info/argyll/argyllgui/Makefile-os10-5-intel>

Both versions have several glitches.

I did not manage to build an universal propgrid library (no problem with
wxWidgeds, but propgrid is recalcitrant).

Klaus

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T