[argyllcms] Argyll GUI

  • From: "Steve" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:42:56 -0400

Hi All,

My name is Steve from DigiFab Systems, Inc.  we are a wide format RIP
company, and we have several clients that use Argyll to create profiles for
use with our RIP, Evolution. Most of our clients use Windows and so to make
Argyll easier for them I created a GUI that sits on top of Argyll making is
very easy to set the command line options as well as access the doc files
from inside the window.

The GUI is the same license as Argyll currently I have just the Win32
binaries, as well as the source.  So for those that have other OSs you will
need to compile it. It's written in WxWidgets which is a platform
independent library. Although the only project/make I have is a Visual
Studio 2008 sln. Not all but most of the utilities are implemented, and a
few still need to be updated to the latest version of Argyll.

You can get the GUI from www.digifab.com/ArgyllCMSGUI. Anyone who compiles
under a different OS and sends me the binary I'll put there as well, as I
only have Windows. (I may compile a Mac version at some point in the future)

Hope this is helpful.

Let me know want you think,

Steve

Steven Greaves