[argyllcms] Re: Argyll + Firefox

I think the reality of RGB color management is that one can set up a
single dedicated color managed workflow from input to output on a
given machine, with a single screen, single piece of software and
single output device.  Any attempt to use multiple screens, multiple
applications, or multiple printers will often founder due to various
bugs. And yes, it shouldn't be so, but that's the way it is.

Edmund