[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.1.0 RC2 luminance readings high by ~4-6% with Eye-One Pro

Alexander wrote:
When do you expect a new build (RC3?) will be posted with this fix in it?
How close are you getting to the release of 1.1.0 final?

Well both depend on how many problems/minor features people keep
asking for :-)

I was hoping to get at RC3 out in the next couple of days.

Is there a setting for integration time in Argyll?

Not without recompiling the i1pro driver. For the display
mode it chooses an integration time based on the white
brightness, since too long an integration time will
cause sensor overload. For a screen of less than
110 cd/m^2 it uses 1 reading of 2 seconds.
For less than 275 cd/m^2 2 readings of 0.8 seconds,
for less than 700 cd/m^2 3 readings of 0.3 seconds.

If you create a test build with that adaptive reading mode enabled, feel
free to email it to me an I'll test it out.

I think RC3 will be available soon.