[argyllcms] Re: 2D view of icc's boundary is not smooth

  • From: "tmwu" <ntut019@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:18:26 +0800

Thanks Derek:

I try the following setup:

targen -v -d 2 -G -f420 -g128 Mitsubishi-PG
printtarg -v -h -i CM -t360 -p A4 Mitsubishi-PG
chartread -v -H -B Mitsubishi-PG
colprof -v -qh -S sRGB.icm -cmt -dpp Mitsubishi-PG>out.log

The result for L=39 is attached here.
As you can see, it is similar to (but not the same) as the one I attached last time.
BTW, my system is win7 32bits.

Any suggestions are welcome.

tmwu

-----原始郵件----- From: Derek Wells
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:16 PM
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: 2D view of icc's boundary is not smooth

Hi,

It's possible that what you're seeing is the result of a mis-read patch:
This can happen if you move the colormunki too quickly over the patches
when reading the chart, or if you mis-track while reading the chart.

I'd suggest rereading the chart using a ruler or straight edge to guide
the colormunki and ensure that it is passing over (and reading from) the
centre of the patches, and moving the colormunki slowly while reading
the chart.

I hope this helps, and please let us know how you get on with this.

Derek