[arachne] Re: Pop3 mail from directory

  • From: Steve <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:11:04 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011, marinelluccia1@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

----snip----
I suppose you don't use  E bay or facebook or bank service
with arachne...
In fact ,cause lack of javascript, https and others
features , arachne can't be used for standard internet surfing.
The
porting of dillo in dos don't solve problems ,because

DOS is DEAD (for internet use).

have the same lacks..(dillo it's inusable also in linux,

  I often use dillo 3.x, but more often midori, and even more often than
that, opera, and even more often than that, firefox.

in fact linux users have
seamonkey, firefox, mosaic and others browser for surf in linux..

  Mosaic ???  That's been abadonware for at LEAST 15 years!

What 'nix users have is plenty though (not a complete list by any means):

dillo (have you tried 3.x ?)
chromium/iron
elinks
epiphany