[arachne] Re: Pop3 mail from directory

  • From: "Ron Clarke" <ariadne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:36:19 +1000

Hi Cal,

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:26:50 CST, destiny2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Instead of Arachne downloading email from pop3 server, it should acquire notes
> from a directory on hard drive into Inbox.

  That shouldn't be hard to do.  Set your mail path to where those
emails are. That way the directory IS the Inbox.

  [ O ]ptions -> Personal Settings -> Mail Path

  Then all you need to do is press  I  for Inbox.

Ron

Ron Clarke
AUSREG Consultancy      http://www.ausreg.com
Tadpole Tunes           http://www.tadpoletunes.com
-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser -
http://www.glennmcc.org/

DOS: For IQs higher than 95, 98 or 2000.