[arachne] Re: Fw: arachne help

  • From: "Glenn McCorkle" <glennmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arachne4dos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:06:48 -0500

Here are the settings in my arachne.cfg for use on NIC/DSL

Connection READY

[tcp/ip]
IP_Address BOOTP
IP_Grab IP address set to
NameServer
AltNameServer
Gateway 0.0.0.0
AltGateway 0.0.0.0
Netmask 0.0.0.0
TCPconfig PPPTCP.CFG

If those are already your settings, try accessing an IP address directly
to see if the problem might be DNS related.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:nlYvI7HW-MQJ:www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/

--
 Glenn
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/