[arachne] Re: Change to way outgoing messages are sent.

Greg Mayman wrote:

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:07:51 -0500, Jason Dodd wrote:

If you're planning on making changes, how about adding a scheduling
feature? You know, mail me at this time kinda thing.

I suppose it could be done, although I'm not sure I understand why you would want it.

Is it an alarm clock kinda thing, where i email you at a certain time to
remind you (say) to log off and get a meal?

Lol, I'm not THAT addicted to my PC. It's just a function that I've seen in other clients that seems kinda related to the kind of change you're talking about here.

But yeah it's an alarm clock kinda thing. I use it more to remind others to do things. A common use I've seen at work is to schedule emails on Fridays to remind the team to submit their time reports.
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --