[arachne] Re: Change to way outgoing messages are sent.

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:36:55 +1030

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:13:16 -0500, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> Preview time. ;-)

> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/draft1.gif
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/draft2.gif
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/draft3.gif
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/draft4.gif

I was thinking of an extra button below the text window, so we'd have
"Send Mail NOW", "Save to Outbox", "Save as Draft", and the rest as
at present.

But that looks pretty good! There's more ways to kill the cat... <GGGGG>

I look forward to seeing the final core and insight files.

> On ?, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

>> arachne4dos @coollist.com General List ----------------

>>> Hooray! Someone understands what I am talking about!!!!!

>>> So tell me, how do you send messages to the "draft" box?

>>> And how do you open the draft box to access its messages for editing?

>> As it stands right now...
>> there is no automatic method for doing what you're looking for.

>> But you will be happy to hear that I have just completed the needed
>> modifications to core.exe and the comopse mail page, all that's left
>> to do are the mods to insight.exe

>> If Joe and Ray like what I've done.....
>> Arachne will soon have a "Save as Draft" function in core.exe
>> and a "DraftBox" function in insight.exe

> --
> Glenn
> http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/
> http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.table.html
>              Arachne at FreeLists
> -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm