[arachne] Re: Change to way outgoing messages are sent.

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:23:30 +1030

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:01:54 -0500, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> As it stands right now...
> there is no automatic method for doing what you're looking for.

As I thought!

> But you will be happy to hear that I have just completed the needed
> modifications to core.exe and the comopse mail page, all that's left
> to do are the mods to insight.exe

That's abso-bloody-lutely Wunnerful!!!!

I shall inform my friend who asked for it that the matter is almost
resolved!

> If Joe and Ray like what I've done.....
> Arachne will soon have a "Save as Draft" function in core.exe
> and a "DraftBox" function in insight.exe

Thanks a guzzillion, Glenn!

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm