[arachne] Re: Change to way outgoing messages are sent.

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:39:21 +1030

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:12:58 -0500, Jason Dodd wrote:

>> So basically one would not have two separate outboxes, but rather tell
>> Arachne which of the mails in the outbox are finished and ready to be
>> sent. This would probably only require to add a new index file.

> I don't know if this changes whether it's worth making this change or
> not but the way I use email is to have a draft box and an outbox.  The
> outbox contains 'ready to send' emails until they are sent and the draft
> box contains emails that are not ready to send.

Hooray! Someone understands what I am talking about!!!!!

So tell me, how do you send messages to the "draft" box?

And how do you open the draft box to access its messages for editing?

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm