[arachne] Arachne and Open Suse?

  • From: "Sam Ewalt" <ewalt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:29:57 -0500 (EST)

The hard drives on both my DOS and XP computers died this past year
and I'm now running Open SuSe Linux. Is there any hope of getting
Arachne running with Open Suse?

I know that Arachne Linux originally was written with libraries that
were current in days gone by which may not be included in current
distros.

Words to the wise from the Linux gurus would be appreciated.

Sam Ewalt