[apt4ssx8] Re: yalt OOPS on line format

On 06/20/2012 07:20 PM, Kent A. Reed wrote:
On 6/20/2012 10:11 PM, Kent A. Reed wrote:
On 6/20/2012 8:03 PM, dave wrote:
Hi all:

<...>

Dave
Dave:

<...>
Beyond the specifics of your L16, it's interesting because testing it shows the line format breaks down in the print out. APT360 attempts to plot a graph but it folds over, as does the columnar output below the graph. I'll have to look at the FORMAT statements involved.

Regards,
Kent

My bad. If I open up the width of my terminal window sufficiently the folding goes away. Sorry, false alarm.

Regards,
Kent

"The best laid plans of mice and men ......."