[HG-PBEM] Re: Welcome to the Dungeon

On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 11:41  AM, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:

>> "Good luck, Rohgen," Tina said, picking up the grate, ready to return
>> it to its place in the wall.  "Take care of Carlie."
>
> Rohgen placed the seemingly lifeless Charlie on the slimy ground near
> the
> small, one-man sized openning. He crawled through the openning just
> enough
> that he could drag Charlie in after himself. "what are your plans, now
> that
> your holding the grate like that. Are you not gonna play body guard?"
> Rohgen
> asked.

"I've never played bodyguard," Tina answered, flatly.  "I'm a
Kassandra-class."

She moved closer to the opening in the wall, closer to where Rohgen was
struggling with Carlie's unconscious body, and kneeled beside him.

"If all of us run," she explained, quietly, "we'll never know what's
going on or why we were targeted for this attack.  Take care of Carlie.
  And, if you see him, tell the Colonel that I resign."

Tina smiled, slightly.  It could have been an act, just something for
Rohgen's behalf, but maybe it wasn't.