[HG-PBEM] Re: Welcome to the Dungeon

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:44:33 -0600
On 29 May 2003, at 9:22, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:

> > "Pick her up," Tina ordered, gesturing towards Carlie's unconscious
> > body.
>
> Rohgen walked over to the sleeping Charlie and gave grunt as he tried to
> lift her from the ground.

[...]

> [Rohgen has a build of 0 and a Fit of 1, giving a strength of 0]

[GM: Rohgen can heft 80 kg for a few steps. Carlie is about 62 kg, so
Rohgen can carry her with some difficulty. To drag her along or swing
her arm over your shoulder and kind of drag her along is a Threshold
of 4. Rohgen gets 2/+0 on strength test rolls. Tina gets 2/+2. Failure,
just means that you need to rest for a short while. I'll roll periodically
as the posts move forward. Rohgen rolled a 7, first time, so he is
feeling pretty good with her hefted over his shoulder right now.

Carlie will get heavy over time. Another thing, the grate hole is large
enough to crouch and crawl through, but not walk through. You'll
have to go first, in line, with Carlie in tow. It is grimy and slimy too.]