[HG-PBEM] Weekly OOC Notes #2

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:25:56 -0600 (MDT)

OK, I have the Weekly Summary form last week compiled, but I am proffing
it today to help clean up any gross errors. I've found just too many in
past summaries. From now on, Summaries will remain weekly, but won't be
published till Tuesday or so.

Another thing, I figured that it was a good time to check in and assess
the game. We're about half way through the adventure, so how is everyone
doing? Lost? Confused? Too slow? Too fast? Missing something? Email me if
you have an specific requests, but you can speak up on the list if you
feel the need. I'd just like to get a feel for how the game play has been
working for you.

Thanks. Later.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA