[HG-PBEM] Re: Weekly OOC Notes

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:57:03 -0600 (MDT)

Aaron OReilly said:

> [dennis: i did think of one thing to look for, apart from the 'grocery
> list' we were given
>         --Rohgen is looking for parts to put a really groovy stereo
> system
> in keavy's gear...lots of blinky lights and booming bass-- just cause :)
> ]

[GM: That's cool. We'll roleplay that in. Though Rohgen is going to need
personal money for that. Given the way that the team is hurting for money
right now; it wouldn't get approved by Clara or the Colonel. Perhaps,
though, Rohgen could buy it and haggle to get reimbursed later. Let me
know whether you wnated to get any money out for such a thing. We'll have
to roll according to his wealth perk as I disclosed to you privately,
earlier. Email me privately with your request.]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA