[HG-PBEM] Re: Warming up the track

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:08:52 -0600
On 22 Apr 2003, at 18:45, John Guilfoyle wrote:

> Raising her rapier, Juliette put her gear -- Felix, it had been named, long
> before she took possession of it -- into a classic fencing stance. It was a
> stance Juliette was familiar with, as she was as good with a rapier in her own
> hands as she was holding a larger one in her gear's manipulators. The point of
> the blade didn't waver as she silently saluted her teammate, then put her
> machine back at ease.

His cockpit still open, Silas called out over the open comm. "Showing
off already, I see." He pulled his cockpit down with a solid clang, the
hydralics emitting a light hiss. His Warrior's V-engine revved as the
Gear strode out to join the others. "Right," he affirmed. His Gear's
head turned to look back at Shamus and Billy. "You guy's ready?"