[HG-PBEM] Re: Warming up the track

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:25:12 -0600
On 25 Apr 2003, at 20:59, Grizzly wrote:

> "I'm sure that they've lived things up for this year." Keavy said, sounding
> like a veteran of the track.  "You have to keep the crowds entertained.  I
> wouldn't be surprised if there swinging obstacles in the turns."

"Actually, they have hidden water barriers and flame jets installed on
most of the turns, including the corkscrews," Silas answered to
Keavy's suspicions. "They will likely be timed much like the hidden
spikes. It will be all your jobs to figure out the timing intervals and
communicate it to the rest of the group. Your on-board computers
should be able to help you maintain accurate clocks once its input
with the values."